Skip to main content
We pride ourselves in producing clothing that will grow old with you, that is if you take care of it too!
There's nothing cosier than a heavy knit jumper for autumn, it’s a staple in every closet. Even if you don’t have to wash them after every wear, it’s important to take care of it in the right way. Here are a few tips on how to do just that.
1. To extend the life of your heavy knits hand wash them carefully in warm water using a mild detergent, and rinse them in same temperature water.
2. Do not rub or twist the garment to avoid changing its shape.
3. Place your knit inside out between two towels in a flat surface. Air-dry in its original shape. Do not dry in direct sunlight or in the dryer.
4. Ironing is not always necessary, steaming is the best option. However, if you do wish to iron your knit, place a damp cloth over it and pulse with the iron at low temperature.
5. Now you can fold it carefully and store it in your closet. Never hang your knits as they can lose their shape.